Friday, August 22, 2014

My Favorite Movie(s)

I have more than one favorite movie so I'll narrow it down to three. I really love the movie Forrest Gump because of the humor and they way Tom Hanks plays his character. There are parts where I laughed like a hyena, then I wanted to bawl like my spoiled eleven year old sister. The movie is based in the sixties and on about a guy named, Forrest, a sort of slow man who lives a very fulfilling life that ranges from Vietnam hero to football star, to shrimp boat captain. Another part about the movie that I absolutely love is the soundtrack. It goes from CCR to The Doors, especially because I love music. My absolute favorite movie though is The Exorcist. Everyone in the movie executes their character amazingly and how horrifying it is, is my favorite part. I watch it almost two nights a week just looking for more stuff that I hadn't seen before or just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment